Monday, 13 April 2009

The Big Fre - O!

Imagine spending your 30th Birthday in sunny Fremantle, Western Australia....
Well that's what I was doing (imagining) as I really wasn't 30.... Oh well.

We were luckily enough to meet up with Sy and Jo, two of Mikey's friends from Bournemouth, who now live out here. They introduced us to Fremantle by taking straight to the beach for a glass of wine and some cheese at sunset... lovely.
And a quick dip to cool off - mind the sharks....


The next day was raining - they've had no rain here for 3 months but it came especially to welcome us (!).... so instead of heading to the beach, we drove in land to the Swan Valley to a brewery for some beer tasting and cheese fun. Sy and Jo tried out the smile detector on the camera with great success.....

Mikey couldn't quite work it out......
I've discovered that I can do different colours on the blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment