It was "just a bus ride" from central Sydney - I wasn't quite expecting a two hour bus ride but the thought of seeing Alf and Ailsa kept me going. After a little confusion about where to get off the bus, I found the start of my walk from my book "Walking Sydney" - Geek.Sunday, 17 May 2009
A Long Journey, Palm Beach And A Caterpiller
I've said goodbye to my visitors so to combat the homesickness I have been visiting new places. This weekend I went to Palm Beach which is where they film Home and Away. I haven't watched it for about ten years but I was still quite excited!
It was "just a bus ride" from central Sydney - I wasn't quite expecting a two hour bus ride but the thought of seeing Alf and Ailsa kept me going. After a little confusion about where to get off the bus, I found the start of my walk from my book "Walking Sydney" - Geek.
It was "just a bus ride" from central Sydney - I wasn't quite expecting a two hour bus ride but the thought of seeing Alf and Ailsa kept me going. After a little confusion about where to get off the bus, I found the start of my walk from my book "Walking Sydney" - Geek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment