Clare told me it was easy to ride a scooter on the road. I have literally never been so scared in my whole life. I made the mistake of going out at 5pm on a Saturday evening when everyone was on their way back from the beach and thought I was going to die. So I got up at 6am on Sunday morning, for two hour driving practise on empty roads.
Sunday, 23 August 2009
Scooter Girl
I took the day off work on Monday and Tuesday this week to do my motorcycle learner course -Two days in a carpark in the middle of nowhere with some scary men in leather jackets. I was the only person learning on a scooter. Luckily I didn't get put into the remedial class unlike Cara and Joe who managed to drive their bikes in to the plastic barrier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment