It was very sad to say goodbye to Mikey after another fantastic campervan trip. As a special farewell ,we went to the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition down at Bondi Beach.

I tried to reassure him that it couldn't possibly be that bad in England - at least not in Bournemouth - at least not in November - at least there wouldn't be any really bad storms.......?

While Mikey headed back home, I flew to Brisbane for a quick visit to see Michelle, Edee, Theo and Paul. They are all living in Australia for a while to decide if it's somewhere they want to settle.

Edee said she liked Australia a lot, especially the ice creams.....
I arrived back in Sydney just in time to see the very new and beautiful addition to the Whittle family - welcome to the world Minnie!

Fergus really loves his new baby sister and especially enjoys riding in her new hug-a-bub baby sling. All credit to hug-a-bub... I hardly noticed he was there. Helen had to remind me to take him off before I went home....
No comments:
Post a Comment