Monday, 23 March 2009

In the words of Dolly Parton "Working 9 to 5"

So, after two and a half months of being in Australia and three months since I did my last full day of work, today was the first day I worked 9 to 5!

Monday is speech therapy day and I now have a grand total of six children on my caseload. I didn't see all six today and to be honest, I spent a large percentage of the day walking to and from a preschool (as I don't have a car).

Apart from that I managed fine and even plucked up the courage to ask one of my new work friends to take a photo of me outside the office...she thinks I'm really cool...



One of the good things about my job is that it's five minutes to the beach so perfect for a sandwich at lunch time. It's supposed to be Autumn here but as far as I'm aware the temperature hasn't dropped below 28 degrees. Let's hope it lasts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment