Christmas on the beach - that's what everyone promised.
Unfortunately the weather turned and we had rain, rain, rain on Christmas day. Never mind. Clare and I had a fabulous view of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race from our balcony (lots of boats out the back there if you look closely!).

Helen, Fergus, Jock and Minnie decided I needed to start aclimatising to life in the northern hemisphere so they bought me some gorgeous, warm UGG boots as a pressie. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be wearing them with shorts in the UK....

No turkey for us on Christmas Day - we literally did have "shrimps on the barbie" - and a huge salmon - deelicious....

The tradition on Christmas day (in all countries) is to wear all your new clothes plus any decorative items you can find lying around. Here Helen and I are sporting out new French Connection summer casuals...
Happy Christmas Everyone!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment