Thursday, 19 February 2009

"Miss Teacher Julia"

Last Thursday I had the shock of my life when I had to get up at 6am in order to get to school for my new job as English Teacher.....Most people will tell you that early mornings are not my strong point.

It was relief teaching which basically means "go in and make up a lesson for 4 hours when you haven't taught since 2002 when you taught Spanish children on a summer camp...." I must have done ok though as they asked me to come back on Friday and then this week too.

Meet:
Tracey from Thailand
Julie from Columbia
Stan from Japan
Nancy from China
....Looking at these names now I am wondering if they are their real names or if they were just making things easy for me....

I've really enjoyed it and hope they will ask me back but school will have to fit in with speech therapy which starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment