Thursday, 19 February 2009

Spoke too soon...

There might not have been any bad luck on the 13th but I certainly made up for it the rest of the week! On Sunday, just before going to the cinema with my housemate and all her friends I somehow got myself locked in my room.... I had to shout to Clare to come and save me.

She managed to pass a screw driver under the door but I couldn't work out how to unlock the thing. I was just starting to panic when Clare remembered Raymond from next door. Raymond reported that a similar situation had arisen just a couple of weeks ago when his wife had locked herself in the bathroom. He knew just what to do and after a slightly stressful half an hour I was FREEEEE! Thanks Raymond!


Surely this was the week's quota of bad luck but alas it was not to be. I was on my way to Aldi (saving money) - in Helen's car, when the police pulled me over and told me that because they couldn't see my license plate (too dirty) I would have to pay a $500 fine and have points on my driving license.... After putting up a bit of a fight I was let off under the condition that I would clean it up "as soon as I got home".....

No comments:

Post a Comment