Thursday, 5 February 2009

These flip flops were made for walking....

I really, really want a scooter but for now I have to walk EVERYWHERE which is weird when you're used to having a car. Last night, I decided to take a walk to Camp Cove. I left at 6pm as it's too hot to walk in the day. I walked....


.....and walked....
...and walked a little bit more until I finally reached my destination - phew.

The beach was beautiful, quiet and still warm despite the fact that it was now 7.30pm. I had a little sit down to admire the view which was absolutely stunning.....


And then I headed back home for some fish and chips. It's a hard life not working but the good news is that there is a private speech pathologist (that's what they call them here) in BONDI!! looking for someone to fill in some hours. I'll let you know how I get on when I talk to her....







No comments:

Post a Comment